Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thank you to a tooth

Dear Tooth,

I just wanted to thank you so much for joining our group of friends. The two kids downstairs were getting lonely because no one else seemed to be showing up! If you could encourage your other friends that have been hiding underground with you to come up for some sunshine that would be wonderful. We have been trying for some time to eat popcorn, meat and expand our taste buds, but it just gets difficult, if not depressing doing it alone.

I am on the welcoming committee and we need more individuals like yourself to join us. Courtney provides us with a great place to live and grow. We are just thrilled that you are here. Again, I just wanted to extend my gratitude for arriving. It is better late than never! I hope you grow to be nice, pretty and strong. See you around.

Love,
Your new friend, Molar. (I am the one upstairs in the far back right corner!)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Tears! I am laughing so hard. Your sense of humor is to be cherished. Congrats, Courtney!